السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

New posts every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Subscribe to keep updated :)

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Smile your pains away..

A smile.
Something so simple,
but something so big.
Something so natural,
but something so pretend.
Something that hides so much,
but that reveals so little.
Smile because you can
and not because you need to.
I know your hurting,
I know I can't take that pain away.
But smile, so for once you can feel okay.
Smile because your problems aren't forever,
smile because Allah won't leave you in vain.
Smile to scare those unnecessary tears away.
Smile because there will be a day when this pain becomes history,
nothing more than just part of your memory.
Allah won't burden you with something you can't take,
trust me that isn't a mistake.
Broken is what you may have become,
but I promise you happiness is what is to come.
Patience, that's all it needs
and with trust in Allah you will be freed.
But for now smile you pain away.
Don't let it take the best of you,
because life to short for you to be worrying.
No body promised you tomorrow or the day after,
so be in the moment and spend it with smiles
and fill it with laughter.

To all my Brothers and Sisters and out there, keep on smiling no matter the weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment