السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

New posts every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Subscribe to keep updated :)

Saturday, 21 March 2015

From the start...

 السلام عليكم وا رحمة الله وبركاته

This is the Muffled Muslimah. As people the one thing I've realized, is that we know there is so much to say about what is going on in the world, what is going on in the media and what is going on with ourselves as individuals. But for some reason, silence is what we seem to prefer. How long are we going to remain like this and play the role of the bystander? I cannot, not anymore. For too long I've stood around whilst all hell broke loose and ignored what is in front me. 
Instead of coming together as one Ummah and focusing on how we can bring change, we seem to be picking on each other. How can we demand for change when we refuse to change ourselves for the better. My Ummah we need to change our attitude towards each other, if we can change this and with Tawaqal in Allah we can change everything else. إن شاء الله

It was said by our beloved Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

“The most beloved to me and the closest to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those of you who have the best attitudes." (At-Tirmidhi)

As your sister in Islam I would like you to read my thoughts and understand what I'm feeling. These will be expressed in rants, poems and most importantly through the Hadith and the Sunnah. Please feel free to comment and share.

May Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) accept my intentions and as well as yours. 
اللهم امين

جزاك اللهُ خيراً

3 comments:

  1. May Allaah reward you for your efforts in strengthening and uniting the Ummah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen.
      Jazakallah Khair and may Allah bless you :)

      Delete
    2. Ameen.
      Jazakallah Khair and may Allah bless you :)

      Delete