السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

New posts every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Subscribe to keep updated :)

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Fallen...

I am lost.
I have no sense of direction.
Turning right or left just leads to another situation.
Turning back just leaves me with another complication.
My soul starts to malfunction as I slowly lose hold of that connection.
But You have never left me... not even for a second.
So why is it that I feel nothing more than emptiness?
There is only one explanation.
I have walked away and fallen for all the temptation,
further and further away with every distraction.
But I am not forsaken for You have never left my side.
For You have said Walk to me and I will run to you,
call Me and I will find you.
The light of Your guidance is what I so dearly miss,
I need it to remove this darkness within.
My Lord I have traveled so far away,
bring me me back to the right way.
Oh Allah! Grant me the strength to pick my self up
for I have fallen so low and I have allowed this world to run through my veins.
Forgive me is all that I can say and do not allow me to ever go astray.
What I am and how I feel is something only You can take away.
This pain in my heart is beyond any pain,
I feel my Imaan slowly starting to slip away.
Oh Allah! Bring me back to You before it becomes TOO LATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment